Monday, May 9, 2011

I am an Ambassador...

My name is Charity Tipton and I am a 34 year old wife and mother. I have been married to my wonderful husband for ten years. I work in the office of a local factory and like my job and the people that I work with but was looking for something to do for me. Some thing where I can work from home and have a way to bond with my little girls. I love how they use their imaginations and decided to find a way to help them expand their imagination and still redefine myself.

That is when I found Barefoot Children's Books. I looked into them and spoke to a few Ambassadors and decided that this was a great way to do both. I could redefine myself and find new ways to inspire my children. I love the books, dvds, cds and puzzles that Barefoot Books has to offer. They really know how to make learning and reading fun for children.

I decided that I would start this blog to tell about some of the products that we offer and also chronicle my journey to be a stay at home mom. By following my blog, you will become a member of my Barefoot Book Club and be entered in drawings for discounts and free products.

Please take the time to comment and tell me a little about yourself. I will answer any question that you have about placing orders or signing up to become an Ambassador yourself. So let's get shopping! What are you waiting for?

charity-tipton.barefootbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment