Sunday, May 15, 2011

Advertising

I have been an Ambassador for Barefoot Children's Books for about two months now and I have been thinking about ideas to get my name out there. I don't have the money to get one of the kits to do events yet but I am thinking of ways to do online events. I have a facebook fan page set up and trying to get clicks. If someone clicks on the "like" button then my page will show up as a notification and others will see it. I have also been thinking about doing a letter to email to the people in my email contacts.

I have been looking into other ideas too. I have a list of doctor's offices and day cares to send letters to and I have my business cards. I want to get a car magnet to put on the back of the van so that I can advertise while I am driving down the road. I have been leaving my business cards in the ladies rooms of stores, in baby changing tables, and even handed a few out. I am thinking about asking the store down the street from us to let me put some cards out. I have some flyers to hand out too.

I will write more when I find out if any of these will work and also think of more ideas. I hope to get my name out there soon so that I can eventually be a stay at home mom. I love my kids and don't want their only memories of me to be of me working all of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment