Monday, August 1, 2011

Mailing list

I have decided to start a mailing list. If you are interested please let me know. Anyone on the list gets first dibs at sales, contests, free items, and will be the only ones offered discounts on your orders. If you refer someone, and they place an order of $25 or more you get a free gift. What a better way to get free products. In free I mean you get something from me for free and I take care of the price of the order and the shipping. All orders over $60 get free shipping, by the way. So what are you waiting for. Just email me your info for the mailing list. If you refer someone tell them to say that you sent them and you get entered into a drawing for a free gift. The more you refer the more times you are entered into the drawing. What are you waiting for?


ctbarefootbooks@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Following now from Cafemom!
    http://13plumconfessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete